DIZZYTEK Ignition Kits replace your points (contact set)
with an electronic module which fits under the distributor cap.
* Eliminates the need to adjust & replace points
* Ignition timing remains stable indefinitely
* Uses the stock coil, 2.8 ohm or greater
* Variable dwell feature keeps coil cool at low RPM and extends dwell for good top end performance
* Leaving ignition on will not damage coil because primary circuit is not completed until distributor starts turning
* Reasonably priced and easy to install
* Kits include detailed instructions, 12 months warranty and backup service.
* Excellent after sales service on all aspects of Lucas distributors
Current applications include:
* Lucas 45D4 & 59D4 (most British 4 cylinder from early 1970s)
* Lucas 23 & 25D4 (most British 4 cylinder from early 1960s)
* Lucas DM2P4 (most British 4 cylinder from 1951 on)
* Lucas D2P4 (some British 4 cylinder from mid 1950s)
* Lucas 22/25 D6 (most British 6 cylinder from early 1960s)
* Lucas 20D8 & 35D8 (most British 8 cylinder from 1960s on)
The range is being extended all the time - please ask us
if YOUR model is available yet.
* Vehicle requires 12 volt negative earth electrical system
* Distributor needs to be in good working condition prior to conversion
PERFORMANCE - RELIABILITY - DURABILITY
Never replace your points and condenser again !
Entirely designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
Auto Agencies Ltd, 77 Percival St, Rangiora, New Zealand
Phone 03 313 7709 - fax 03 313 7706
ELECTRONIC IGNITION CONVERSION KITS